Prev: Re: SSD Builder Next: Re: SSD Builder

Re: SSD Builder

From: warbeads@j...
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:53:23 -0600
Subject: Re: SSD Builder

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:06:05 -0800 (PST) Jeff McConnell
<mcconje@sbcglobal.net> writes:

>Hello,
>I am brand new to both Full Thrust and to this list
>and wanted to say hello to everyone.
>
>As I have been working on my first fleet I have been
>unable to locate an automatic graphical SSD builder.
>Not to be denied I threw together a very quick one
>using Perl and CGI. The only problem is that I
>currently do not have any web space to host the script
>at. If anyone has some web space that offers CGI and
>Perl and would be willing to host this script please
>let me know. I would like to make this tool accessible
>to everyone.
>
>If a tool already exists please let me know and I will
>discontinue my efforts here.

Why, good as the people on htis list are you might have found a new way
to build a mouse trap... Take a look at Roger's then contact him off
list
and compare notes.  Better yet, post yours so we can compare - uh, no  I
don't know where...

Gracias,
Glenn

>Jeff

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: SSD Builder Next: Re: SSD Builder