Prev: Half infantry bases? Next: Re: Half infantry bases?

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:35:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

> wrote:
> >So daft question. Why are the UN ships blue? Why
> not the nice UN
> >white with big black "U N" letters on the side?

My UN fleet is light blue mainly because my Terran
fleet is white and fully painted. Let's face it, in
historical games you have historical painting
guidelines. In SciFi the paint guidelines only exist
in the minds of the writer or the painter. Even taking
a historical viewpoint, over time every wet navy has
had color changes of their ships.

Since my ships will be used on a primarily black
mat I want to use lighter colors for a good contrast.
In this way the ships stand out and can be easily seen
in a picture.

Scott Siebold

Prev: Half infantry bases? Next: Re: Half infantry bases?