Prev: Basing Grav Tanks Next: RE: Basing Grav Tanks

Re: Basing Grav Tanks

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:05:09 EST
Subject: Re: Basing Grav Tanks

In a message dated 2/21/04 12:06:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
siefertma@wi.rr.com writes:

> I'm thinking of
> mounting them on a  rectangular base (properly flocked) with a wire
flight
> base.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Hi Mark, I use the black square rect. bases too. I also use the just the
base
part of the clear round flight bases. These I like because it gives the
illusion of flight and you can see the terrain your over just like the
"real"
thing.

Kirk

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
Technical Cartoonist
Wargamer

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Prev: Basing Grav Tanks Next: RE: Basing Grav Tanks