Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?

Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:45:52 +0000
Subject: Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed

On Friday, Feb 20, 2004, at 21:54 Europe/London, Jon Davis wrote:

> On to fighters, EMP beams, Sa'Vas'Ku, etc....  We've got plenty of
work
> to do, even though we've had a short haiatus.  There will time after
> ECC.

And a PP version?! ;-)

Dom

--------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com--------
"Even in the most depressing dystopia,
there's still the notion that the future is
something we build. It doesn't just happen.
You can't predict the future, but you can
invent it. Build it." Niven/Pournelle/Flynn

Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?