Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: Re: [FT] FT Java and Adam Delafield

Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:54:04 -0500
Subject: Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed

Hudak, Michael wrote:

> Wishing my heartfelt congratulations to Noam on a fine accomplishment.

 > I'll have to buy you a beer, or whatever refeshing beverage you want,
at ECC.  :-)

> Also many thanks to Jon for hosting the first ever FTJava tournament,
and
 > to all of it's participants (even the ones that clobbered me) that
made it so much fun.

> A last cheer to all those who's hard work has brought us FTJava to
play with.
 > All of your efforts are appreciated.
>
> Thanks one and all!

You're certainly welcome.  I'm glad that the code is at such a stable
point to
handle the traffic and the weapons systems without a fault or bug
report.

On to fighters, EMP beams, Sa'Vas'Ku, etc....  We've got plenty of work
to do, even though we've had a short haiatus.  There will time after
ECC.

Bob Yeager is traditionally a vector movement guy and was asking me
months ago if I'd run a vector tournament.  I'm sure interested!  I'd
like to generate a new fleet setup and scenario for it, but I know
we'd have folks interested in that type of tournament.

Jon

Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: Re: [FT] FT Java and Adam Delafield