Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: RE: UN ship Crew Factors discrepency

Re: [FT] FT Java

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:27:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] FT Java

Roger wrote:

> >For the FT players out there who need a fix, FT Java is the next best

> >thing to Face to Face gaming. It's fun, fast, and the code improves
> >with each revision.
>
> It's also usable on Windows, Mac and Linux.

I'm assuming it requires you to load the Java runtime stuff (all 60 MB
of it)? If so, it will have to wait until I replace my poor old aging
computer. I only have 220 MB left on C: drive...

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: RE: UN ship Crew Factors discrepency