Prev: Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships. Next: Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed

UN ship Crew Factors discrepency

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:52:04 -0000
Subject: UN ship Crew Factors discrepency

 I've noticed a (possible) descrepency with the place ment of Crew
Factor *
on some of the UN ship damage rows. They don't seem to be placed as
evenly
as the ship consruction rules suggest they should.

The Bay class has them placed 5-5-6-5 (5th box in, then the 5th after
that,
then the 6th box after the previous and then on the next 5th and final
box).

Point class, 6-5-6-5-6-5
Luna's 6-6-5-6-5-6-5
Sea's 6-6-6-5-6-5-6-5
Gaia 7-6-6-5-6-5-6-5-6-5
Sol 6-5-6-5-6-5-6-5-6-6-5-6-5
Comet 4-5-5-5-5
Star 6-6-6-5-6-5-6-5
Constellation 6-6-5-6-5-6-5-6-5-6-5-6-5-6

Sorry to nit pick, I feel like I'm complaining after recieving a lovelly
unexpected gift.

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships. Next: Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed