Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:02:52 -0500
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

Jerry Acord wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, FlakMagnet72 wrote:
>
> > Another thing that isn't spelled out:  Are the AMTs one-shot
weapons?
> > Calling it a one-turn missile seems to indicate they're one-shots
>
> Seems clear (er, well, I guess not... ;)  that it is a "missile", not
> rack of missles or a missile launcher system.  "A one turn missile" ==
"a
> missile which lasts one turn", no?

Well, salvo missiles are "one turn missiles", too. ;-)

I think the concern is for better clarification. However, these *are*
betatest materials. Lot of fleshing out needs to be dealt with yet. And
sometimes it gets missed by the testers when they've been pouring over
it so much that they "know" what it is "supposed to be" rather than what
is written in text form. That sometimes gets glossed over. :-/	This is
kinda where feedback from y'all comes in. :-) (though to whom directly
that feedback should go to hasn't been, afaik, assigned yet)

"Is that what a '6' looks like?" Indy

Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?