Prev: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: Re: UN ships online eh?

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:08:51 +0000
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

>Doug Evans wrote:
>>
>>  *woof* I missed the 18" range bands. The class three's got a 6"
further arm
>>  than my Kamarov's class four's, and it can do pulse torp nasties.
Natch,
>>  with thrust 4.
>>
>>  Still that's only one weapon that can really reach out and touch
you.

>>  Must have Indy making the rolls! ;->=
>
>Hey!
>
>I'm out here. I hear you...
>
>Indy

;-)

BTW, it goes without saying that anyone who's on any other relevant
lists (whether directly FT related or general) should feel free to
cross-post the news about both the UNSC stats and the special deals
if they think people might be interested.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: Re: UN ships online eh?