Prev: Re: Next: UN ships online eh?

Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:31:32 -0500
Subject: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

On 2/17/04 5:21 PM, "Beth.Fulton@csiro.au" <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:

> I reckon it would capture the idea of unit disintegration and
stragglers well,
> but would probably miss some of the actual kill effect degradation of
combat
> effectiveness of a unit unless you also modified FP based on morale.

I imagine that would be the case for units of like experience and
equipment
where a player constantly rolls a +1 on their die when attacking.  Or
not
rolling high enough to actually modify the confidence roll.

Wouldn't current confidence limit what you could actually do with a
unit?
There might have to be some tweaks to the allowed actions...

Damo

Prev: Re: Next: UN ships online eh?