Prev: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:27:21 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

My copy of RT is fine, but then I've never actually played the rules,
only flicked through them, so they've had relatively little use. My
other GW hardbacks (two older Bloodbowl books) have seen plenty of use
and are still in very good condition - no mysterious glue problems
there.

I hate the softback books because either the pages don't stay open if
you lay the book down flat (they have a tendency to want to shut
themselves), or you have to break the spine to make it do so (in which
case it's only a matter of time before pages start to shed). I don't
expect my LotR rulebooks to last too long :-(

Matt Tope wrote:

>Allan Goodall wrote:
>

>>It was a problem with almost all of their hardcover books.
>>

>Strange, I had a soft back RT which fell to bits (and a soft back RT
>replacement that didn't), and my hardback WH 3rd edition was fine. I
did get
>a Space Orc book, it was Hard Back and pre box set 40k version (it had
the
>shokk attack rules and the mek custom weapons and various unit types)
and
>that one DID fall apart come to think of it. My softback Warhammer
Roleplay