Prev: RE: GZG Website Next: FT Lite?

Re: GZG Website

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:44:53 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Website

On Monday, Feb 16, 2004, at 22:01 Europe/London, Paul Owen wrote:

> Have been trying to find the details for Jons site as all the old
> piccies
> where up their, have emailed him for the details, I will reinstate the

> link
> as soon as, I also have a large number of piccies to upload but need
> to take
> them to work for this as my 56k modem wont handle 110mb of jpg images.

Is the location FTP-able? If so, if you can burn to a CD I can upload
them on my connection (DSL) for you.

cheers,

Dom
---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: RE: GZG Website Next: FT Lite?