Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: RE: GZG Website

RE: GZG Website

From: "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:01:25 -0000
Subject: RE: GZG Website

Have been trying to find the details for Jons site as all the old
piccies
where up their, have emailed him for the details, I will reinstate the
link
as soon as, I also have a large number of piccies to upload but need to
take
them to work for this as my 56k modem wont handle 110mb of jpg images.

Paul