Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:42:39 +0000
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

On Monday, Feb 16, 2004, at 20:33 Europe/London, damosan@comcast.net
wrote:

> We had some pretty crazy games back then.  Using the demon building
> rules from Warhammer with Rogue Trader allowed one to *really* game
> out a small Inquisitorial force rooting out evil or whatnot.

The only thing that ever annoyed me about RT was the fact that 2 months
later they released WH3 (or was it WH4) and moved some the the system
along somewhat. It'd have been nice if they'd been the same...

Actually, that wasn't the only annoying thing. The tendancy of the
rules to fall apart when you read them was also quite annoying...

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Confident, Cocky, Lazy, Dead" Felix Jongleur
	  http://www.powerprojection.net/

Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers