Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

RE: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:57:33 -0600
Subject: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

>After that we got into Rogue Trader.  Wasn't as fast but still mostly
painless.  ;)

There are many of my friends that play current WH40K that are still
members
of the cult of the Rogue Trader. I swear some show a tear or two when
talking 'bout old times.

I used to get in a heck of a lot of trouble spelling it Rouge Trader on
rec. lists, but it was always with fondness.

I still see the same spirit every now and then when someone, having lost
game, speaks of how good a game it was, how much fun they had. I love
the
glow in their eyes...

Then there are those who are just 'playing the rules'...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?