Prev: Bulk was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

Scales (was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?)

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:44:24 +0000
Subject: Scales (was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?)

> Jon, I'm always reading queries in rec.games.miniatures.historical as
> whether this figure line will look right with that figure line.

I've learned that 1/72 scale means different things to different
companies.  I have two 1/72 scale PzIIIs which, when looked at from a
distance, appear the same size.  If, on the other hand, you take a close
look one of them is almost 0.25" longer than the other and a bit taller.

No biggy but I expect the issue (if you can call it one) exists across
all ranges and all scales.

--

Damo

Prev: Bulk was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: RE: simple rules for non-gamers