Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: Dirtside "Army Packs"?

Re: Dirtside "Army Packs"?

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:27:15 +0000
Subject: Re: Dirtside "Army Packs"?

> Directed to Jon for the most part but anyone could throw in their
opinion as
> well.

Please ignore this message...it was the original that I accidentally
sent from my work account and never made it to the list till now.  Which
is odd because when I've done a dumb thing like this in the past the
message would get bounced.

<grumble grumble...stupid me>

Would the list admin please contact me off list so I can get my OLD work
address (dwalker AT syncreticsoft DOT com) off the list?  It's a long
story dealing with domain name changes, etc. otherwise I'd do it myself.
 Thanks.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: Dirtside "Army Packs"?