Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

RE: simple rules for non-gamers

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:10:13 +0000
Subject: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

> Sometimes, when modern rules start to look way over-complex, it's
> refreshing to look back at some of these....	  :-)

It was PanzerBlitz that got me into gaming historical stuff (and then on
to SciFi...).  I still have two sets of it in the basement.  Played it
against my dad when I was a kid quite a bit.  I pulled out both sets
while in college and we'd do monster point driven games with all the
boards and most of the counters.

<memories...>

--

Damo

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?