Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

RE: simple rules for non-gamers

From: "Steve Gill" <Steve@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:00:12 -0000
Subject: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

Dom Mooney wrote

> First wargame I bought was Ogre - must have been around 10 at the
time.
> In its original form it's pretty simple. Before that I played some WW2
> stuff with the old HO scale airfix figs and a small (A5) hardcover
book
> on designing wargames that I got from the library (by Charles umm
can't
> remember, it's 23 years ago!).

Ah, that'd likely be 'Battle! Practical Wargaming' by Charles Grant, a
book
that got an awful lot of us playing wargames in the early 1970s.

---
Steve Gill

Steve@caws.demon.co.uk
lion_azure@ntlworld.co.uk
http://www.caws.demon.co.uk
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lion_azure/
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/caws.uk/hotelwars/hotel_wars.htm

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Norton Internet
Security.

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?