Prev: Designers? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: [DS] "Army" packs?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:16:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS] "Army" packs?

Well, since I don't have many "Canon" nations, I find the 'Mix and
Match'
of Brigade for size 1 through 4 and GZG for size 3 through 5 works for
me
best.  I Try to look for weapons that "look" like they represent
HEL/DFFG/HKP-MDC/HVC-RFAC/SLAM weapons as most the  'nations' I write
scenarios for have an established preference for weapons technology.  I
have IC, NAC and "Evil" UNSC (Hegemony anyone? grin) as the only "Canon"
groups I plan on getting forces for in the rules [IC/UNSC for SG 2, IC
and maybe (unlikely but maybe) UNSC for FT, with none slotted for DS 2
appearances currently.	I do use mostly NAC for NPC FT forces though...
IC are a lot of 'other' [as in non-GZG/Brigade] ships.

I would not spend a lot of money on "DS 3 Army Packs" - but then I have
hundreds of figures for DS 2 in the paint queue already...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:32:06 +1100 "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> writes:
>Simplest is probably a "tech level" pack.  Wheeled, tracked, hover or
>grav.
>
>Brendan
>'Neath Southern Skies

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Designers? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?