Prev: RE: How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction) Next: RE: How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction)

RE: How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:38:51 -0600
Subject: RE: How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction)

> And how would you know, may I ask? <g>
>
> > *ahem* 30-pound spiders are difficult to smuggle into secure areas,
let
> > alone a 'very sensitive area'. Not impossible, but...

Fortunately, when backed into a corner, I can always depend on 'this is
just too off topic...' ;->=

However, I will say some of the cockroaches that have turned up in this
supposedly secure machine room make give the impression of approaching
30
pounds.

Reminds to look for the HUGE plastic 'roaches I have home somewhere to
match my piles of black spiders and ants for some table top antics.

The_Beast