Prev: Re: GZG News Fiction - air ambulance crash brings investigators Next: Re: How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction)

How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:19:20 +0000
Subject: How you know you're at war (was Re: GZG News Fiction)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 03:10:11PM -0600, Doug Evans wrote:

>As for the start of the war, it was obviously NSL agent provocateurs
that
>NAC intel failed to rein in that started it all!

How you know you're at war with:

The NAC: their ambassador passes you a polite note over tea.

The FSE: your mistress tells you and reveals that she's been working
for them all along (as you leave, so as not to spoil the evening).

The ESU: a massive force grinds over the border. We're not quite sure
how they manage to grind when it's a force of starships, but somehow
they do.

The NSL: all of a sudden your hi-fi will only play Bavarian drinking
songs.