Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:13:55 -0500
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

ODGW.com has a nice set of WWII tank-combat rules for kids.  My sons (8,
5 and
4 yrs old) enjoy it a bunch and cheer when I suggest we play "The tank
game..."

It's free for download.

--Tim

On Friday 13 February 2004 11:05 am, Doug Evans wrote:
> Agreed, if it's the kids by themselves, hard to have a set of rules to
just
> give them.
>
> FTII lite, especially with a set of move templates, arrainged as cards
> select for cinematic, seems like a way to go.
>
> I know there was a monster rules set that used stuffed animal toys,
with
> green soldiers, I believe, that always had a large crowd of kids
playing at
> cons. Can't find it via Google, a bad sign, but I think it was Very
Large
> Fuzzy Creatures, or similar.
>
> I think there are some green soldier rules on the web that would do.
>
> Best yet, with 7-9 yr olds, a father should be  able to come up with
simple
> set that will satisfy the fry until they can add rules of their own.
Always

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers