Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: PP:F state

Re: FT losing market share?

From: Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:43:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: FT losing market share?

Agreed -- our group typically tries out a new system at least once a
month.	The more people who have the rules, the better the game
experience.  I might read a rule on morale that someone else missed
while I missed a rule about combat that they read.

Part of this has been to try to find "the" set for different styles of
play and then stick with it.  SG2 is our Sci-fi rulebook of choice while
Ares fast-play has become our fantasy ruleset.	And FT for space, of
course, with the occasional Starmada thrown in.  Interestingly, Ares
looks a lot like what I imagine "SG2 Fantasy" would look like.

Nick