Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: RE: FT losing market share?

Re: FT losing market share?

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:31:36 -0500
Subject: Re: FT losing market share?

 >You buy one set of rules per player _maximum_ and usually far less
than that.

What?  You don't buy a backup set?

Seriously, if the local gamers showed a hint of interest in spaceship
battles, I'd have a spare copy of FTFB on hand if possible.  If they
want more stuff, I would NOT say "You'll have to order it from the
UK"--they don't know how easy it is.  I'd say "Sure thing, those FSE
ships sure look cool, don't they?  The best way to do it is to get a
battle pack, that's about $25 and you get <whatever>, I'll order it for
you and it'll be here in about two weeks."

Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: RE: FT losing market share?