Prev: Re: Power Projection: Fleet now in the US. Next: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas

RE: FT losing market share?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:41:40 -0600
Subject: RE: FT losing market share?

***
Or everyone on the list should just be a FT "crack" dealer and order an
extra set of rulebooks.  If you are at a con and someone wants to buy a
set
- you have one set ready for their instant gratification.  You then take
that money and order another set (or two if the demand is high).
***

I already have an extra set, that includes FTII, MT, FB1, FB2, AND EFSB.
;->=

However, they were in a bargain bins, and I felt a little guilty not
leaving 'em there for folks to stumble upon. On the other hand, I've
seen
the bins dumped on occasion, and didn't want them to go that way. I did
hold myself to one copy of Galactic Starfire, though.

What I really need to do is start playing pickup games in places like
unused class rooms and the student union here at work. Someone seeing a
game in progress can go a long way to picking up newbies.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Power Projection: Fleet now in the US. Next: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas