Prev: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: RE: FT losing market share?

Re: Looking for miniatures...

From: Katie Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:11:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Looking for miniatures...

http://tinyurl.com/23gtq

> Quite like 'em, myself.  True 25mm, though, so they'll look small next
to a
> lot of miniatures.

"Look similar" isn't quite the phrase...

I've got a picture of some on my website at
http://www.fysh.org/~katie/wargames/ painted for an alternate WWII
setting.

There's one that's a "bit of a dead ringer" for the afsII as well...

Prev: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: RE: FT losing market share?