Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: Re: FT losing market share?

Re: [FT] NAC Orcas

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:26:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
> Hugh Fisher's site has some interesting stuff about Orcas in the NAC.
> I can see an NAC enclave being set up on Beta Comenses IV (the OU
world
> that has over 95% water coverage).
>
> http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/orca.html

Is that the one that the Dolphin Voodoo Mob (led by the Eater of Soles)
was trying to take over?  (Not that we know anything about it, and
especially not anything that the New Los Angeles dolphins might in
theory have had to do with it, no sireee).

Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: Re: FT losing market share?