Prev: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:48:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Command,<http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/OC/index.html

> "are the only genuine rival to the Oceanic Union in
> willingness to go
> where no-one has gone before"....the ORC, and the
> Alarishi Empire, would
> be aamused to hear such a description from the NAC.
> And you should get
> Alan to tell you about OU survey buoys.

As would the FCT, the original point of putting
'Harmony' on the map was to allow players to
have an exit to the unknown at the map edge.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Prev: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships