Prev: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:08:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Laserlight wrote:
> "are the only genuine rival to the Oceanic Union in willingness to go
> where no-one has gone before"....the ORC, and the Alarishi Empire,
would
> be aamused to hear such a description from the NAC.  And you should
get
> Alan to tell you about OU survey buoys.

Don't get me started on OU buoys. They are all over the place. I am
still getting rid of all the dents in the recently returned ore
transports.
Sigh:-)

Frits
(aka VRC repair yards)

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships