Prev: JohnA was Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: JohnA was Re: Starship Troopers

John A [was: Starship Troopers]

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:52:37 -0500
Subject: John A [was: Starship Troopers]

At 7:37 PM -0600 2/9/04, Doug Evans wrote:
>  >Speaking of, anyone hear from him lately?
>
>Damn, Ryan, I thought you were keeping track of him... ;->=

I wish I had a link to the sat phones in Iraq.	I know that when our
reporters were over in country they were regularly handing phones off
to troops to let them have air time from the middle of no-where to
home.

>Seriously, wondering how he's doing, likewise.

Yep. I hope he's safe. I've got several other family of friends
headed back there shortly....:-/ I keep telling myself it isn't as
bad as fighting the Germans in WWII in NW Europe (hundreds to
thousands of casualties per day vs handful every day). But it's not
pretty and it's not safe (not that peace time military service is
safe either...).

so many qualifiers so few words...
-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: JohnA was Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: JohnA was Re: Starship Troopers