Prev: Re: Next: Re: Starship Troopers

Re: Starship Troopers

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:42:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 05:19:15 +0000 "John C" <john1x@hotmail.com> writes:
>>Not casting aspersions on whoever started this thread, but since this
>is a
>>recurring topic which generates much noise and little light, and I'm
>pretty
>>sure many of us would rather never hear of SST:The Movie ever again,
>>perhaps the Keeper of the List FAQ would consider adding an item to
>the
>>effect of "that dead horse has already been beaten--look it up in the
>
>>archives if you wish".
>
>Oy.  I just thought game, miniatures, Starship Troopers...people will
>be
>interested.

Well, you would have thought so but you missed the war of the SF Worlds
from the archives... LOL!

>Should have known that it would ignite the inevitable controversy.

Like LOTR and any other book that has achieved a good level of
popularity.

>Maybe it's safer to note that there's an Honor Harrington RPG in the
>works
>as well.  No associated miniatures, though, so far as I know.

Oh good, that seems safe... <chuckle>

>John Crimmins

Relax, John, it's an "unmarked mine field" subject - you couldn't have
known...  Usually posters who have missed the (archived 'rolling
thunder'
of past posts from a subject) pick a less volatile one.  You must have
missed all the "fun" John A. did in the past too.  July 4th (or was it
14th?) material there...

Gracias,

Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!