Prev: Re: Power Projection - standalone? and HH RPG Next: Re: Power Projection - standalone?

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:31:53 +0000

>Back on topic -- if I were doing "FMAS: The Role Playing Game", I might

>think about hit locations, but as a skirmish game, IMHO that's an
>unnecessary level of detail--you already have results of Wound,
>Incapacitating Wound, Kill, Messy Kill.

Are the details of the incapacitating wounds, messy kills, etc. in the
archives or are they available to the test list?

If they're only available to the test list then I have to go by what are
in the public archives and the posting by Jon made several years ago.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: Power Projection - standalone? and HH RPG Next: Re: Power Projection - standalone?