Prev: Re: (FT) small vs large ships, was YAFS Next: [SGFigs] Nic at Eureka Nam figs

Honor Harrington RPG (was Re: Starship Troopers)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:20:57 +0000
Subject: Honor Harrington RPG (was Re: Starship Troopers)

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 05:19:15AM +0000, John C wrote:

>Maybe it's safer to note that there's an Honor Harrington RPG in the
works
>as well.  No associated miniatures, though, so far as I know.

But it's using That System rather than (my favourite system), so
_obviously_ it won't be any good... :-)

Slightly more seriously - does anyone know whether the people writing it
plan to handle ship combat at all, and if so how? I don't believe they
have any wargaming background, but omitting it completely is unlikely to
be popular.

Roger

Prev: Re: (FT) small vs large ships, was YAFS Next: [SGFigs] Nic at Eureka Nam figs