Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: (FT) small vs large ships, was YAFS

Re: Starship Troopers

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 05:19:15 +0000
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

>Not casting aspersions on whoever started this thread, but since this
is a
>recurring topic which generates much noise and little light, and I'm
pretty
>sure many of us would rather never hear of SST:The Movie ever again,
>perhaps the Keeper of the List FAQ would consider adding an item to the

>effect of "that dead horse has already been beaten--look it up in the
>archives if you wish".

Oy.  I just thought game, miniatures, Starship Troopers...people will be

interested.

Should have known that it would ignite the inevitable controversy.

Maybe it's safer to note that there's an Honor Harrington RPG in the
works
as well.  No associated miniatures, though, so far as I know.

John Crimmins

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize
your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: (FT) small vs large ships, was YAFS