Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: RE: (FT) small vs large ships, was YAFS

Re: Starship Troopers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:04:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

***
> Please stop; this has been on this list before, solved nothing. I've
even
> been pointed to the Kentaurus site several times before.

I think it's been updated. There's more on the film now, and it
correctly identifies Verhoeven as Dutch (and not Danish).
***

Yes, yes, some of the stupidest factual errors, but he still
misrepresents
Heinlien as the man's own words indicate from numerous con interviews.
And,
of course, he totally misses the genius of the movie.

As I said, this is pointless, wrong for this list, and you continue to
be
way out of line.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: RE: (FT) small vs large ships, was YAFS