Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Full Torque?

Re: Starship Troopers

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 07:02:50 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:04:59 +0100 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
(K.H.Ranitzsch) writes:

> [...]

That was hyperbolic tongue in cheek (what is the icon for that?) not to
be taken too seriously.  Never saw The Movie for S.T. since some pretty
reliable people who regualrly go to movies (I see 2 to 3 a year on a
good
year) I know actually demanded their money back for the first time ever
(ands they have seen some real dogs.)

I liked LOTR as a stand alone series {"A-"} (well the extended DVD
version of TT and the first movie [both versions, extended much better])
but it was a "C" as a 'book to movie' and a "B" as it was.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Full Torque?