Prev: Re: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who Next: looking for copy of an old wargame magazine

Re: Starship Troopers

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:29:25 -0800
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

If there's a Cyberboard set for that we ought to get an email game
going.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who Next: looking for copy of an old wargame magazine