Prev: Re: Squadron movement? Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

RE: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 03:05:51 -0500
Subject: RE: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who

Points or mass, it matters not. I still say that the 2 large ships
will defeat the strikeboats any day of the week.

Re: Dr. Who.
I'm also one of those that wonder what the deal is?  I don't care for
the show, either.  I've watched a few episodes, but there are many
many other things I'd rather watch or do.

Daleks?  I should be scared of over-sized tin-plated salt shakers?
Bring 'em on. :)

Glen

Prev: Re: Squadron movement? Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion