Prev: Re: [SG2] Alternate Quick Combat Resolution (Modified Impact Versus ArmourProcedure) Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:20:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

agoodall@att.net wrote:
> Thank you John (and Jon!) for information about Copplestone. I may buy
them
> directly from Copplestone. I did some checking and I see that Spirt
Games in

I have had good experiences both with Spirit Games and with
Copplestone himself. I see no reason not to buy directly from
Copplestone (except shipping maybe?), and this way he'll earn more on
the figures than when you buy through a reseller.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands