Prev: Re: [FMAS] Copplestone figures Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:34:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Jared Hilal wrote:

> the store website and causes bad press?  Might there be American or
> Canadian or Austrailian FT players of Lebanese descent or origin who
> might take offense?

Yes.  No matter what you do, some idiot with too, too much time on their

hands might take offense.  I can easily imagine someone being offended
that there is an "Islamic Federation" or "New Israel" at all, much less
what their ships are named.

Besides, <vbg> *I* would be offended if Jon *doesn't* name it the Sabra
class.

Prev: Re: [FMAS] Copplestone figures Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion