Prev: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing Next: RE: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing

Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:55:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing

Matt wrote:

> >An SSD for the Massive (The Irkan flagship)	sits
> >on my hard disk even now...
>
> Any chance of a public viewing?
>
> Pretty please?

What the heck are you guys talking about? Is this another one of those
weird,
low budget Brit sci-fi shows that make little sense unless you speak
with an
Old World accent? *duck*

(For the record, as most of you know, I was born in Scotland. However
some
things just don't translate across the Atlantic. I never _could_ see the

appeal of _Dr. Who_...)

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com