Prev: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:38:31 +0000
Subject: Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

> Alternatively, you can always check the Unofficial Player Locator Page
> for opponents (though I can't guarantee it's up-to-date if someone's
> moved on and hasn't sent me any information changes)
>
> http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Which doesn't seem to help when you live in the arse end of nowhere
(also
known as northeast Louisiana). Of course I thought that with
roleplaying,
placed an ad in a Call of Cthulhu equivalent to the player locator page,
and
now I have a roleplaying group playing Delta Green! Of course the two
guys
drive down here from Texarkana, which is about 3 hours away, but at
least I
have a game group.

It's easier to find roleplayers, though, than GZG miniatures players.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS