Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:48:04 +1100
Subject: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

G'day,

> Does anyone have any preferences thoughts on slightly larger than
> fighter sized craft that aren't ships (move like fighters, cost like
> fighters, yet are around 2-3 mass vs 1 mass). I'm thinking this is
> where the Maritime Strike bombers and SWACs type craft make more
> sense. Especially from the standpoint of a small Sensor fit on a
> remote craft. Also, what about jammer packages for fighter types
> that are dedicated (ala EF111/EA-6s).

I would like to see these "large fighters/very small ships" included,
but then I'd like to see them handled in FT too. Bombers and sensor/ecm
platforms would be the main things I'd like to see.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS