Prev: RE: DS II rules question Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:20:14 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

>The thing is, fighters should be easier with more ships on board and
>plenty of space vs harder. More room for shops, economy of scale, etc.

Which is why I was thinking that infrastructure, the assets devoted to
coordinating those fighters, might well get quite dear, though still
worthwhile, as the number of fighters involved goes up. Think leadership
points, or command rating, or what-have-you.

I was thinking AWAC's, but not sure their apropos as an example.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: DS II rules question Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion