Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:33:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

>Slightly more seriously: what value does ADFC have at this point?

See? This round of feedback was so much more interesting than the wall
of
silence I had. ;->=

On the other hand, it might not have made it to the list. There have
been
periods when my notes have just found the ancient and honorable bit
bucket.
I'll have to dig in the archives later.

>I don't like breaking the concept that FT weapons only fire once per
>turn.

Absolutely! Please note that all suggestions I ever make are thought of
as
optional, and usually a 'variant' at that. Sometimes we try analyzing
particulars a bit too closely, and forget most items are deeply abstract
in
as fun and simple a game as FT. Been said, bears repeating.

Fighters are very tricky things, and I usually would just as soon play
without 'em in a game.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion