Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:45:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

>YES, CO-ORDINATION OF AIR-STRIKES TAKES TIME.
>The rules are simple:
>(I)Only 1 fighter group can attack a target from one aspect. No limits
on missiles in the same arc.
>(II)Only 1 PDS or similar system *per ship* can defend on any one
aspect
vs fighters. No limits vs missiles of any type.

I'm not thrilled about this because, frankly, 1PDS isn't going to worry
too
many fighter groups.  And if you take the time to form up, you should be
able to stack your attack.

So...how about "fighters normally attack in waves, 1 group at a time.
All
PDS can defend against EACH wave.  However, by burning extra Endurance,
fighters can assemble extra groups into a bigger wave."  How much extra
END
is left as an exercise for the student.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion