Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:27:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

***
The rules are simple:
(I)Only 1 fighter group can attack a target from one aspect. No limits
on missiles in the same arc.
(II)Only 1 PDS or similar system *per ship* can defend on any one aspect
vs fighters. No limits vs missiles of any type.
***

Sorry if this is dense, but aspect = ship's fire arc? I gather that from
the 'Only 6 can do so simultaneously' in your first example.

Does anyone remember what happened to my suggestion of dividing massed
attacks into waves, and each PDS allowed to fire each wave? Has some of
the
same effects, though the numbers are different, and doesn't have 'max 6'
restriction, though that could be worked in.

Kinda flies in the face of the anti-missile OR AA, but there are PSB's
applicable.

The_Beast

PS See? I got dragged in. ;->=

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion