Prev: Re: NI Ship Name Next: Re: knife-fighting range and multi-arc weapons

Reflagging (and re-painting) minis

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:22:06 -0500
Subject: Reflagging (and re-painting) minis

I am soon-to-be in a quandry.

I will be spending Too Much Money on GZG NI minis in the near future,
to (re)build my fleet. For good or ill, I have a sizeable (for me)
NI-flagged fleet made of Brigade Minis. Re-flagging them by general
shape not really too much of a problem, some of them have in FSE-ish
planforms, some are NSL-ish, etc.

The real problem is that I like the paint jobs on many of them (or at
least I don't think I could do much better with a clean slate), but the
NI insignia and hebrew letters on them will be inappropriate. They are
usually white letters/symbols on the darker (blue mainly) paint job.
I'm pretty sure any attempt to paint over the white would be garishly
noticeable. Are there recourses that don't involve stripping and
re-painting?

Noam

"It is I, NRI"

Prev: Re: NI Ship Name Next: Re: knife-fighting range and multi-arc weapons