Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: Sorry to the list.

Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:04:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

I suspect that while there certainly were some historical formations of
6
tanks, that most sci-fi gamers will have a max of 5.  And the average
seems to be platoons of either 3 or 4.

I'm going to stick with 5 on my sheets for now.  If someone really needs
groups of 6, I could always make them a custom set. :)

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University